Formula E 2021: the DS E-TENSE FE21 unveils itself in Rome
DS Automobiles’ new powertrain to be launched this weekend at the Rome E-Prix
Following a start of the season rich in emotions for DS Automobiles and its partner TECHEETAH, the second E-Prix of the 2021 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship will take place in Rome, Italy on 10th and 11th April. At this round, DS Automobiles will launch the DS E-TENSE FE21, the single-seater that will take the baton from the reigning champion DS E-TENSE FE20.
Benefitting from the latest electric technologies and the renewal of almost all parts, the powertrain developed by DS Performance, the racing department of DS Automobiles, on behalf of DS TECHEETAH, represents a big technological ‘step forward’. Equipped with an engine, a gearbox and an inverter that have significantly evolved, the DS E-TENSE FE21 will have a performance level much higher than its predecessor. The new powertrain, a true technological showcase for DS Automobiles, has been homologated for 2 years and will aim at leading the DS TECHEETAH team towards a third double title in Formula E.
Useful information: Roma E-Prix
/! The schedule below is Paris/Roma time (UTC +2), please adjust to local time.
Saturday 10 April
– Free practice 1: 8:00 – 8:45 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Free practice 2: 10:15 – 10:45 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Qualifying & Super Pole: 12:00 – 13:00 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Race 1: 16:00 on [insert local broadcaster]
Sunday 11 April
– Free practice 3: 7:00 – 7:45 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Qualifying & Super Pole: 9:00 – 10:00 on [insert local broadcaster]
– Race 2: 13:00 on [insert local broadcaster]